You Can Now Financially Support My Work

I have set up an account at Patreon.com, which allows people to support writers, artists, and other creative people for the content they provide.

If you are able to or have the desire, you can make a monthly donation through Patreon that will go directly to me. I understand that a lot of people can't do this, but I thought it was a good idea to offer the option if there were a few people who wanted to offer a little financial support.

This blog is a labor of love that means everything to me. I am grateful to have it as an outlet for my grief and as a forum to connect with other people. If this blog has brought any value to your life, and you have the means, then consider a small monthly donation.

All donated money will be used for food and other basic necessities as I'm currently unemployed and struggling financially. In the future, if I'm ever in a more financially stable position, the money may be used to purchase books about grief that I will then review on this blog.

If you would like to make a monthly donation, please visit the link below:

https://www.patreon.com/ekphora?ty=h